Pre-shipment Inspection

Short Description:

The Final random inspection take place when the merchandises is 100% completed, packed and ready for shipment. A random sample of finished goods will be pulled, based on statistical random sampling technique, commonly know as ANSU/ ASQC Z1.4, MIL-STD-105E, BS6001, DNI40080, ISO2859 or NF X06-002.  The inspection is done when at least 80% of the lot are finished packing and the rest 20% shall also finish production and ready for sampling. In this part, we check the quantity of goods as well. ...


Product Detail

Product Tags

The Final random inspection take place when the merchandises is 100% completed, packed and ready for shipment. A random sample of finished goods will be pulled, based on statistical random sampling technique, commonly know as ANSU/ ASQC Z1.4, MIL-STD-105E, BS6001, DNI40080, ISO2859 or NF X06-002. 

  • The inspection is done when at least 80% of the lot are finished packing and the rest 20% shall also finish production and ready for sampling. In this part, we check the quantity of goods as well.
  • Check before it is delivered to the applicant;
  • Randomly draw samples for inspection by AQL (Acceptable Quantity Levels) Standard;
  • Mainly see workmanship;
  • Also check PO, style, color, measurement, bar-code / assortment / labeling check, packaging and shipping mark and other specified by the applicant;
  • Seal those inspection good samples;
  • Give overall conclusion: ” Conformed to Applicant’s Requirement”, “Pending for Applicant’s Decision” or “Not Conformed to Applicant’s Requirement”;
  • Advice shipment only if require by the applicant or buyer, otherwise do not do that.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us
    WhatsApp Online Chat !